I have an ESA letter but have since completed the PSD training processes. Do I need to get a PSD letter?

PSD's and ESA's have the same housing rights, so your ESA letter will still accommodate your housing needs. In addition, PSD's are not required to have a letter provided by a mental health professional for housing or travel rights. We can still connect you with a licensed mental health professional to provide you a PSD housing letter if requested.

Was this article helpful?

1 out of 1 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.