If I qualify, how would I go about getting an Emotional Support Animal?

After speaking with a licensed mental health professional and receiving your own ESA Letter, all you need to do is designate which animal will be your specific emotional support animal. It can be any breed or species, whether an existing pet or a new pet you adopt or rescue. You do not need to go to any specific breeder or place to acquire one.

Was this article helpful?

3 out of 3 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.